From: Scarselli Maj Pietro P
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2011 9:35
To: Hur Capt Christian P; 'Haytham Faraj'
Subject: RE: Maj Scarselli BOI

Hey Christian!  Thanks...maybe I misread the other email ...seemed liked Capt Merrill was given the lead...guess not.  Did you get the same impression?

Haythem, will you be calling Col Peterson IRT the charge sheet?  Just need to know, so I can let me Colonel know ...he wanted to see if we can resolve it with him before me going to the Chief and then CG.

Thanks gentlemen.

S/F!  R/Maj Scarselli