From: Day Capt Evan S
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 13:40
To: 'Haytham Faraj'; Hur Capt Christian P
Cc: Sullivan LtCol Sean
Subject: RE: US v Wacker- written questions

I have no problem with the additional question (except for the words "or others" as overbroad), but as I stated below, what we agreed to was questions relating to contact with Col Smith. The majority of the questions on this list are well outside the scope of that agreement, and we did not agree to a general written deposition, nor did the judge order one. We will submit the questions pertaining to contact with Col Smith.

Very Respectfully,
Captain Evan S. Day
Judge Advocate
Joint Law Center
3D MAW/MCAS Miramar
P.O. Box 452013
San Diego, CA 92145-2013
Comm: (858) 577-1862
DSN: 267-1862
evan.s.day@usmc.mil

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED//LIMDIS
This e-mail is FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY and is exempt from mandatory disclosure under FOIA. DoD 5400.7R, "DoD Freedom of Information Act Program", DoD Directive 5230.9, "Clearance of DoD Information for Public Release", and DoD Instruction 5230.29,  and "Security and Policy Review of DoD Information for Public Release".
ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION OR ATTORNEY WORK PRODUCT. The information contained in this message is privileged. It is intended only to be read by the individual or entity addressed or their designee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are on notice that any distribution of this message, in any form, is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete or destroy any copy of this message.