Computer Center Committee meeting Friday, February 18th at 6:00pm at the LIBC office

Dear Computer Center Committee,

As requested, here is the information regarding how and where computers were purchased for previous LIBC Computer Center fundraising events:

Dr. Ned “The computers were purchased from Dell in Beirut because computers in Beirut are cheaper than in the U.S..  We also purchased a lot of upgrades and software in Beirut.  Again, this will be done by the Koudourat organization so they don't have to worry about it, Koudourat will do all of the work, but if they have someone in Lebanon, they can supervise.”

Our next meeting is scheduled for this Friday, February 18th 2011 at 6:00 pm at the LIBC office. The meeting is scheduled to run for only one hour.  I ask that everyone please show up on time so we may begin and conclude on schedule.

Lebanese International Business Council Computer Center Meeting Agenda

Friday, February 18th, 2011       6:00-7:00pm

Chair (George Saad)

o   Welcome

Old Business

o   Updates from each member on their progress

Hajj Rmaez

Ø  To take care of confirming the hall reservation for Friday, April 15th, 2011 at 6:00pm

Ø  Price per plate

Ø  Sell tables to various organizations in the community

Ø  Have Royal Jordanian donate 1-2 airline ticket(s) for our raffle

George Saad

Ø  Work on getting a keynote speaker

Ø  Selling sponsorship packages and promotion the event

Joesph Marouni

Ø  Work on getting a keynote speaker

Ø  Selling sponsorship packages and promotion the event

Hussien Berry

Ø  Printing of tickets and program books

Ø  Student ticket sales

Ø  Helping to sell tables to various business and organizations

Majed Rizk

Ø  Working on getting computers and shipping costs at the lowest possible prices

Ø  Purchasing and shipping the computers post the event

(with now knowing that Koudourat will be purchasing the computers your responsibilities will be modified when we meet)

Nina Abadeh

Ø  Responsible for handling tickets

Ø  Organizing a seating chart for the event

Ø  Written document stating what the event is (the entire group will help to draft this after it is completed)

Hiba Yezbeck

Ø  Budgeting of the event

Ø  Handling all finances and money

Nour Hussien

Ø  Contacting Best Buy/Costco/Apple to attempt to get an ipad donated or largely discounted for our raffle during the event

Rania Khalil

Ø  Design of print Material

Ø  Creative touches; personalizing and incorporating the theme and title into the event

New Business

o   Suggestions on how to assist any member in accomplishing their responsibilities

o   Setting deadlines

o   Delegating additional responsibilities (if necessary)

o   Ideas on how promote and advertize the events

Brainstorm Session Q & A

Next meeting is ___________________________

I kindly ask that you confirm your attendce by reply email.

In doin so, please feel free to include any suggestions regarding adding an action item to the agedna .

Best regards,

Reima Abouarabi

Lebanese International Business Council
LIBC - USA
10800 W. Warren Ave.; Suite 120
Dearborn, MI 48126 Direct Number (313) 414-8188
Founder & President - Dr. Ned Fawaz
www.libc.net