NJ Division of Revenue: Case#:00082692

Dear Business Representative:

Our response to your inquiry is provided below. Please review the response text and/or visit the informational web site indicated by clicking on the hyperlink provided.

We hope that you find this response helpful. If you have a follow-up question, please feel free to contact us at  609-292-9292.

You may also send us a follow-up e-mail via our secure gateway at https://www.state.nj.us/treasury/revenue/revgencode.shtml. If you send us a follow-up e-mail, be sure to insert your case number (shown below) in the Subject field.

Please do not respond directly to this e-mail. Use the gateway link at https://www.state.nj.us/treasury/revenue/revgencode.shtml.

Case Number: 00082692
Response:

There appears to be a business by the name of "Click Go and Buy, Inc." in that area.  Please check your records to ensure that you have the correct name.

As always, we wish you the best in your business endeavors.

Sincerely,
NJ Division of Revenue
Business Services Branch

*Notice: The information contained in this communication is provided for the convenience of the
general public and business community. It is not intended as legal or professional advice. It is
recommended that you consult with a tax professional and/or attorney for guidance on all matters
pertaining to business filings, reports and certifications, and tax/employer responsibilities.