Computer Center Committee Follow up

Dear Computer Center Committee,

Thank you for a productive meeting last night. This is a list of responsibilities for each member.

Hajj Rmaez

Ø  To take care of confirming the hall reservation for Friday, April 15th, 2011 at 6:00pm

Ø  Price per plate $15.00 or less per person

Ø  Sell tables to various organizations in the community

Ø  Have Royal Jordanian donate 1-2 airline ticket(s) for our raffle

George Saad

Ø  Work on getting a keynote speaker

Ø  Selling sponsorship packages and promotion the event

Joesph Marouni

Ø  Work on getting a keynote speaker

Ø  Selling sponsorship packages and promotion the event

Hussien Berry

Ø  Printing of tickets and program books

Ø  Student ticket sales

Ø  Helping to sell tables to various business and organizations

Majed rizk

Ø  Working on getting computers and shipping costs at the lowest possible prices

Ø  Purchasing and shipping the computers post the event

Nina Abadeh

Ø  Responsible for handling tickets

Ø  Organizing a seating chart for the event

Ø  Written document stating what the event is (the entire group will help to draft this after it is completed)

Hiba Yezbeck

Ø  Budgeting of the event

Ø  Handling all finances and money

Nour Hussien

Ø  Contacting Best Buy/Costco/Apple to attempt to get an ipad donated or largely discounted for our raffle during the event

Rania Khalil

Ø  Design of print Material if necessary

Ø  Creative touches; personalizing and incorporating the theme and title into the event

 In the mean time we can all work on a title for the event. Also, recommendations for a keynote from any member is also welcome. Each person will present and inform us of their progress next meeting.

Our next meeting is scheduled for Friday, February, 18th at 6pm at the LIBC office. Please confirm your attendance by reply email.

Thank you for your support.

Regrads,

Reima Abouarabi