Re: Time to Edit ???? Fwd: BLOG for Military Law

Great Inputs!  THanks, I'll get it posted this morning.  M

On Feb 11, 2011, at 9:02 AM, Haytham Faraj wrote:

M.
The Blog is attached.  Just a couple of comments on this policy.  Members of the military who violate “don’t ask, don’t tell” get separated with Honorable discharges unless there is some prohibited conduct involved as well.

From: Atwood Marcy [mailto:marcy@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2011 4:18 PM
To: Haytham Faraj; Eric Montalvo
Cc: Bethany Trujillo
Subject: Time to Edit ???? Fwd: BLOG for Military Law

H/E;  Do either of you have time to edit this?  M

Begin forwarded message:

From: Atwood Marcy <marcy@puckettfaraj.com>
Date: February 10, 2011 9:28:24 AM EST
To: Haytham Faraj <haytham@puckettfaraj.com>, Eric Montalvo <eric@puckettfaraj.com>
Cc: Bethany Trujillo <bethany@puckettfaraj.com>, Neal Puckett <neal@puckettfaraj.com>, Kenneth Nicholson <kenneth@puckettfaraj.com>
Subject: BLOG for Military Law

H/E, Neal is sleeping in Okinawa.  Can one of you review this Blog so I can get something up on the Website?  It's been 6 days since a blog was posted.  I have one into Debra for review; I'm still waiting for her to approve.  PLEASE help.  Need to blog at least 3 times a week.... Remember the way to get more clients is to continue to have new material on recent news topics so as to boost the google search results.  Article was in the Stars and Stripes on 4Feb11.  Pentagon sent initial plan on the repeal of Dont Ask Dont Tell last week in January...
<Posted 10Feb11.docx>