RE: LIBC Executive Committee

Dearborn Haytham,

It is an honor to have you serve as our 1st Vice President. I will advise all of the executive committee and when we have our first meeting for the board you will be announced as 1st Vice President.  I will also send out an email to all members. I look forward to cooperating and working with you.

Please stay in touch with Reima and attend all meetings including committee assemblies if possible to become more aware of our activities. I’m sure Reima will advise you of all of our future planning.

I should be back March 20th. If you need me you may reach me by email or by phone. Reima will have my contact information.

Thank you for your support.

Sincerely

Ned (Nassib) Fawaz

Lebanese International Business Council
LIBC - USA
10800 W. Warren Ave.; Suite 120
Dearborn, MI 48126 Direct Number (313) 414-8188
Founder & President - Dr. Ned Fawaz
www.libc.net