LIBC Executive Committee

Dear Haytham,

The Lebanese International Business Council is pleased to invite you to serve in the position of First Vice President on the LIBC Executive Board. Your name will be submitted to the Executive Board for approval.

In compliance with our procedures we ask that you indicate your acceptance by submitting your CV, membership dues of $100.00 dollars and a brief statement of purpose describing why you feel you are suited for this position.

Also, please note that this position is temporary until Board Members vote on the permanent Executive Board in the near future in 2011.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Yours truly,

Ned Fawaz

Founding Chairman

Nassib (Ned) Fawaz

President

Lebanese International Business Council (LIBC)

6850 N. Haggerty Road

Canton, MI 48187

Phone:  +734-354-2000

Fax:  +734-354-4225