Print Material for the LIBC

Dear gang,

I briefly spoke to each of you in regards to working on content for the LIBC website, broucher and so on.

This is me holding you to it. Luckiy, and hamilda for me, you all run on flexible schedules.

Lance- Writer

Hythem- Attorney

Amer- Consutant/Comedian

Malak- Business

(lol)

I would like to schedule a meeting at my office this Monday February 14th, 2011 at 11:00am? This is VERY important. The website has been put on hold until we complete putting together the site verbadom. Between our 5 brilliant minds, I have no doubt how briliant of a job we can do. (minus Lance, but shhh, pleeeease and like always don’t tell him I said that!!)

Please confirm your attendance by responding to this email.

Thank you for your help and support.

Best

Reima