Package I will propose to the the EDDDA board.

Dear cabinet,

I need some in assistance in preparing for my presentation to the EDDDA board at Dearborn City Hall at 8:00am tomorrow morning.

Please review the three attached files. They are all supporting documents of the art program “we” are trying to establish. If you have any comments or recommendations please let me know. If something is confusing to you and is not clear please advise me so I can make changes before tomorrow. I am asking for two things the support/partnership with the City/EDDDA and funding.

$10,000.00 for start  up costs

$200,000.00 for the movie ( I need to know what budget they have to work with and if they would be interest in investing in this project)

Your feedback would be most appreciated.

Lastly, I want to thank Mallak Beydoun for all her time and effort. You rock girly.

Best

Nervous Reima :-S