FW: ICO US v Wacker- DNA expert

FYI on DNA expert...lack of progress.

-----Original Message-----
From: Norah Rudin [mailto:norah@forensicdna.com]
Sent: Monday, February 07, 2011 18:38
To: Hur Capt Christian P
Cc: Armstrong LCpl Ryan J
Subject: Re: ICO US v Wacker- DNA expert

Capt Hur,

That sounds encouraging.  I will look forward to receiving the additional material ASAP.  I understand your frustration with the delay, but unfortunately, I really need the electronic data before I can start the reanalysis.  Once I receive that, I anticipate that the review should go fairly quickly.  If LCpl Armstrong ONs the materials tomorrow, I should have then on Wed and would be able to get right to work, perhaps even completing the work by the end of the week.

In any event, I would like to complete the review and confer with you before the end of the month. At this time it looks like I will be in 29 Palms the week of Feb 28, so it would be good if we could get a handle on your case before I leave.

I have been on contact with the money people, so I am reassured on that front.

Respectfully,

Norah

(Dr.) Norah Rudin, Ph.D.
Forensic DNA Consultant
norah@forensicdna.com
Main: 650 605-3411
650 Castro St., Ste. 120-404, Mountain View, CA  94041
http://www.forensicdna.com
http://www.forensicdna.com/Bookstore/index.html
Nature photos: http://www.norahrudin.com
Make a Small Loan, Make a Big Difference - Check out Kiva.org to Learn How!