Re: RE: UCI/Wrongful Withdrawal Witness List

Other issues:

1.  Col smith's jury/witness tampering created years of delay in this case so that critical evidence like lobby footage and lobby/club witnesses are gone 4 yrs after the fact.  Capt Wacker can no longer effectively present a defense without this evidence.

2.  Col smith's manipulation of the media early on in this case denied Wacker an opportunity to truly garner gmc evidence.