From: Michael Yon [mailto:michael.yon@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 22, 2011 1:06 PM
To: mark
Subject: Re: Lawsuit

Mark,

I believe he lives Michigan.  Not sure but could find out.  Yes, also G.Gordon Liddy show would be good to name.  Jim Hansen was not to be on that show; basically this is what happened:

1) I went after General McChrystal
2) His PAO, LTC Tad Sholtis, worked up a posse which I believe (but without proof) included Hansen.  I did get that one email that I sent to you.
3) Hansen came on G.Gordon Liddy show saying all sorts of untrue things.  I've forgotten what, but it would be in their archives
4) I got on the show a week or so later to refute.  Producer asked if it were okay to bring Hansen on with me.  I said no.  Show started.  They brought Hansen and others on in a sneak attack.  Hansen then went off about OPSEC violations and so forth.  Completely over the line.

G.Gordon Liddy described Hansen as some some of national security expert.  In fact, he's pretty dense, as you can see.  I believe he spent 16-years in the Army, some or most of which was Special Forces and so, somehow, that makes him master of national defense on G.Gordon Liddy show.

Michael