From: Wacker Capt Douglas S
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2011 9:09
To: Hur Capt Christian P
Cc: 'douglas.wacker@gmail.com'; haytham@puckettfaraj.com
Subject: RE: homework: exparte motion to produce UCI motion witnesses

Chris,

I will put together a list of the individuals for the UCI/Wrongful Withdrawal witness list. How in depth does the justification need to be?

Should we also request the Court to compel discovery on the documents we recently requested involving the Government's investigation of the UCI at MCRD?

S/F

Doug

Douglas S. Wacker
Captain, USMC
Future Operations Officer
MWHS-3, 3D MAW
douglas.wacker@usmc.mil
Wk: 858-577-6730
DSN: 267-6730
Cell: 858-401-9392

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." ~George S. Patton