Stephanie Zobitz Fwd: Would appreciate the opportunity to retain your services

Neal, Stephanie's 2d contact.  M

Begin forwarded message:

From: RB Stephanie Zobitz <captains111@yahoo.com>
Date: January 24, 2011 5:31:48 AM EST
Subject: Would appreciate the opportunity to retain your services

From: RB Stephanie Zobitz <captains111@yahoo.com>

Message Body:
January 24, 2011

Good Morning Mr. Puckett,

I left you a message this weekend and wanted to also follow-up with an email. I appreciate all of the time you have afforded me thus far and would be happy to pay you for your services and the time I have taken up in the not-too-distant past. I am ready to engage and to pursue appropriate action against the attorneys that have previously represented my son. I have spoken with my brother-in-law, Jon Williams, and he has also requested that I contact you to request to retain your services. I am in the process of preparing to send a letter to the state bar of Washington, D.C. and would appreciate retaining you to direct me in how to appropriately address and handle these upcoming matters. I have contacted arbitration for the state in which I reside (CA.) and they have advised me that any action would need to take place in the state where the majority of the court matters were handled. All court matters took place in Alexandria, VA. I would be grateful for a call at 760-420-3800 or an email letting me know if you would consider me as a client.

Kindest Regards,

RB Stephanie Zobitz
760-420-3800

--