2nd Annual Marine Corps Defense Counsel Mess Night

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I hope you are all doing well and received the Chief Defense Counsel's invitation to attend the Defense Counsel of the Marine Corps Mess Night on February 3.

Please remember to R.S.V.P., particularly if you plan to attend the mess night, no later than Monday, 24 January 2011.  I know the invite said the deadline was today, 21 January, but due to the limited number of responses we pushed it out until Monday.  We will collect the money that week of the conference, but we need to provide the Officer's Club final numbers of attendees next week.  Please let me know if you have any questions/concerns.

Thank-you.

V/R,
Patricio

LtCol Patricio A. Tafoya, USMC
Regional Defense Counsel, Western Region
Box 555240, Bldg 22163
Camp Pendleton, California 92055
(760) 725-3744 (DSN 365)
Mobile: (760) 213-4982