FW: Correction to Record of Military Service (DD Form 214)

Take a look. The key doc to summarize everything is likely the 1st BCMR letter which is the decision.

Something you want to work on with me?

This electronic mail (e-mail) transmission is meant solely for the person(s) to whom it is addressed.  It contains confidential information that may also be legally privileged.  Any copying, dissemination or distribution of the contents of this e-mail by anyone other than the addressee or his or her agent for such purposes is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me immediately by telephone, facsimile or e-mail and purge the original and all copies thereof.  Thank you.

Mark S. Zaid, Esq.
Mark S. Zaid, P.C.
1250 Connecticut Avenue, N.W.
Suite 200