From: Haytham [mailto:haytham@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Tue 01/18/2011 4:46 PM
To: Wolford Lisa
Cc: McQuillen William
Subject: Re: Cynowa v. CSSS, et al. -- draft summary judgment brief & Slater affidavit

On Jan 18, 2011, at 5:27 PM, "Wolford Lisa" <lisa@csss.net> wrote:

From: Wolford Lisa
Sent: Tue 01/18/2011 3:21 PM
To: Kevin Duff; 'Haytham Faraj'; slater@billslater.com
Cc: 'John E. Murray'; 'Kathleen M. Pritchard'

402-393-8059w
402-393-1825f
SDVOB, 8(a)/SDB & WOB - TS clearances

From: Kevin Duff [mailto:kduff@rddlaw.net]
Sent: Tue 01/18/2011 3:18 PM
To: Wolford Lisa; 'Haytham Faraj'; slater@billslater.com
Cc: 'John E. Murray'; 'Kathleen M. Pritchard'

Thank you Lisa.  Can you please clarify your first comment/change?  It appears to relate to the “47” in AK-47 in the sentence where your comment appears.

We are aiming to get it out the door today.  The clerk’s office closes at 4:30 p.m.  If we do not get it filed today, it will be filed tomorrow.  After filing the motion, we will present it to the Court on either Thursday or Friday.  At that time, I expect the Court to set a briefing schedule – that is, the time for the Plaintiff to respond and for us to file a reply.  The presiding judge in the courtroom where we must appear also may assign the motion to another judge to hear.  We will keep you apprised.