From: John Murray [mailto:jmurray@rddlaw.net]
Sent: Tue 01/18/2011 5:52 PM
To: haytham@puckettfaraj.com; Wolford Lisa; slater@billslater.com
Cc: 'Kevin Duff'; 'Kathy Pritchard'
Subject: (Cynowa v. CSSS) Larry Carver Motion

Lisa, Bill, and Haytham:

Attached please find our Motion to Compel Larry Carver to finish his deposition.  Please review and let us know your comments.  Thanks.

Regards,

John E. Murray, Esq.

Associate Attorney

Rachlis Durham Duff & Adler, LLC

542 South Dearborn Street, Suite 900

Chicago, IL 60605

Office: (312) 733-3950

Direct: (312) 275-0338

Mobile: (810) 824-7197

Fax: (312) 733-3952

Email: jmurray@rddlaw.net

Firm website: www.rddlaw.net

RACHLIS DURHAM DUFF & ADLER, LLC E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This transmission may be: (1) subject to the Attorney-Client Privilege, (2) an attorney work product, or (3) strictly confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you may not disclose, print, copy or disseminate this information. If you have received this in error, please reply and notify the sender (only) and delete the message. Unauthorized interception of this e-mail is a violation of federal criminal law.