Major Card - notified by CO of Pending Charges

Haytham,
In the interest of always keeping you (my Attorney) informed...
BTW, I'm sending a 'cc' to my folks...

This past Friday, my Group Commander (LtCol Don Wright) told me that he
"expects charges to come down next week."  In other words, the adjudicating
authority (CG, IMEF) will direct my Commanding Officer prefer charges
against me.

No, he did not say what the specific charges would be; nor did he mention a
particular day.  I don't think he knows...  Also, I'm pretty confident he's
telling me everything he knows -- which amounts to nothing, effectively.

I will contact you via email, immediately after/if I'm charged.
If this happens, I do not know what I'm supposed to do (besides calling
you); nor, do I really know what to expect...

If you are unable to receive email traffic, during this coming week, please
advise.  If you would prefer that I call the Secretary, at this
#(888)970-0005 and FAX the charge sheet to this #202-280-1039, please
advise.

Regards,
MAJOR EDWARD THOMAS CARD, JR., USMC
S1 Adjutant, I MHG, I MEF