From: Atwood Marcy [marcy@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 15, 2011 9:27 PM
To: Ibrahim Al Marashi
Cc: Haytham Faraj; Neal Puckett; Bethany Trujillo; Kenneth Nicholson
Subject: The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC Request

Dr. Al-Marashi, The Law Firm is following the advice of our accountant and requesting a tax identification number from all the experts used on our cases in 2010.  Please fill out the W-9 attached or send us your US Tax ID Number and current address so we may issue you an IRS 1099 form.
Thank You,
Sincerely,
Marcy