Wacker Discovery Request 110105

Chris,

Here is a copy of the discovery request. It needs to be reformatted with your letterhead and the subject line needs to be copied to the top of page 2. Feel free to make any changes you feel are necessary. I don't know how you want to add in the Marine Corps Times article, or if it is necessary.

I look forward to Day's response to this one...

S/F

Doug

Douglas S. Wacker
Captain, USMC
Future Operations Officer
MWHS-3, 3D MAW
douglas.wacker@usmc.mil
Wk: 858-577-6730
DSN: 267-6730
Cell: 858-401-9392

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." ~George S. Patton