more Doc from file

maybe on Doc 173 :

In 1991 Hamama admitted to sending a letter to the Iraqi Gov.swearing his loyalty to the Iraqi Regime ( I did not say that ).
also my magazine was Neutral , published locally and it was financed by the advertising from the Community businesses . I paid the bill to the printing shop directly .

True that I didn't checked the SF 86 and didn't mark that I had a company that was not registered and no income at all .

The FBI did  raised the # 5 Issue  that I lied about doing business overseas until they noticed  saw the fund  transferred from Najaf . as I said Hamama Trading co. was just on papers , no profit etc, never came to my mind to add it on SF 86 .this what happened .
all the business I did was in Najaf by printing T Shirts and selling orental Rugs .

Now about the note book that I brought with me in 2006 and was  copied by the airport and border officials did not contains any valuable informatioin at all .
the Note book been droped in the water has some of my USA Army contacts such as phone numbers and e mails beside one Shiek"s  name . I shread it the book and transferred all the info to new book . When the agents came to my house they asked me about the note book they examin the papers and were setisfied by the result .

I was not a Representative for San Diego araea for Conferance Nor meetings etc.

God Bless you

Sam Hamama