Doc

Hayavetham,

Please review the Doc .again if you have a chance .
Since Shamoun Khamu is coming tomorrow to testify here is some reminders:
Doc.87 letter from Khamu to the UN office to opligate the approval for entery to Iraq .
Doc 88-89 it shows my name and Khamu signiture .
Doc 97 My name does not appear on Assayrian Doc.
Doc116 Letter by  Iraqi intel talking about Assyrian Parties .
Doc 127-134
The Assyrian Universal Union :
I belive that The Assyrian Bit Nahryan Party  negotiated the matter ereiler with Iraqi Gov.
My self after the letter was written I  did not hear any thing from Khamu about this matter.
Also I did not gave any information what so ever to follow up . ( YOU COULD ASK Khamu )
As you might know when Khamu surprisley came to me to write him the letter , I did not know if it was any relation between William Benjamin and Khamu . the FBI told me it was an urgement between them .
I belive the telphone numbers were stolen from my house at that time by Khamu. ( not what prosecuter announce today ) that was I told Agent Rinkin that Khamu is a member of the FBI .) COULD BE NOT.Khamu was free and traveled to Iraq lately to get jobs.
I did not know Khamu befor only through his wife , and she was my parents nabor in Iraq
and since he had a TV program I tried to work together and exchange programs .

Doc 170 That I send a packge to Ahmed Hamza to Iraq ( there is no such thing).

hope you will use the information above .
I will send some more later
thanks for your time

Sam Hamama .