US v Hamama CIPA Motion

Title: US v Hamama CIPA Motion

Mr. Faraj, as you know we filed an ex parte motion last week pursuant to the Classified Information Procedures Act.  An unclassified, redacted version was filed on the public docket.  The Court has informed us that it wishes to hold an ex parte conference regarding the motion with government counsel today at 2:00 pm.  There has not been anything on the docket about this hearing and I wanted to make sure you were aware of it.

Michael C. Martin

Assistant United States Attorney

Eastern District of Michigan

211 West Fort Street, Room 2268