Re: letters of introduction

David,
Happy New Year!  Watched the Sydney fireworks live this morning at 0800 our time.  Still watching the appellate courts on our extraordinary writ.  We got some traction with our Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces.  They are considering our challenge to the military judge's ruling denying our motion to dismiss based on severance of the attorney/client relationship between our client and his military counsel (who retired during the pendency of an interlocutory appeal), without the client's assent.  We thought it was dead until CAAF took it up a little over a week ago.  We're not gambling on any relief or even delay in the proceedings, but I'll keep you posted.  The greater number in your party means that you may have to share only a couple of seats in a very small courtroom while the rest of you watch closed circuit broadcast of all the proceedings from another room.  Still have to figure out how to get you officially authorized into the limited seating spaces.  Have copied my co-counsel for their situational awareness.
Neal
Neal A. Puckett, Esq
1800 Diagonal Rd, Suite 210

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.