From: sandra_mcguire@hotmail.com
Subject: HAPPY NEW YEAR Run Club Schedule - Please note Saturday's Change
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 08:48:57 -0500

Good Morning Running Crew!

I posted this (below) on the Running Club website on mylt.com, but I made a change to the schedule.  Please see Saturday's time change.

I've been putting the schedule up on mylt.com and will continue to do so ... if you are ever having a problem logging in or even creating an account, please let me know.  I will also continue to send the schedule via email.

SCHEDULE FOR THIS WEEK!

Thursday, December 30th
Kellog Park, downtown Plymouth - 7:30 PM
4 or 5 miles

Friday, December 31st
Starbucks, downtown Northville - 9:00 AM
5 miles

Saturday, January 1st, 2011 !!!
Starbucks, downtown Northville - changing from 9:00 AM to 8:00 AM
Majority rules - long, short, fast, slow ...

Can't wait for the New Year ... share with me your running goals for 2011!  Whether it's being able to accomplish 1 mile, a half marathon, a full marathon or to qualify for Boston ~ I look forward to doing all of that with new runners, you, your friends in 2011~ !!!

HAPPY 2011 !!!!

Sandra