Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR Run Club Schedule - Please note Saturday's Change

u should join us When u can.

I'll remind her to add u...

Regards
Sent from iPhone 4
Rami Haddad

On Dec 30, 2010, at 3:40 PM, Haytham <haytham@puckettfaraj.com> wrote:

I'm not getting her emails. I have a polar HRM. I've been using them for over 11 years. I prefer them over others. I have a model with more options for cycling. A basic one is fine to start.