Overdue is for Library Books

Title: The Capital Grille
To view this e-mail as a webpage Click Here

The Capital Grille - 20th Anniversary

Private Dining | Reservations | Gift Cards | Menus | Restaurant Locator

“Overdue” Is for Library Books
If, by chance, you missed someone in your holiday shopping, never fear. A gift card from The Capital Grille will smooth over any oversights with an evening of dry aged steaks, fresh seafood and a connoisseur's wine collection. Our gift cards also make the perfect gift at end - of - year parties. Indeed, with a stroke of your keyboard, belated becomes beloved.
Purchase a Gift Card
We Know When You've Been Good When you purchase $500 or more in gift cards, you'll receive 10% in bonus gift cards. We'll even send them with complimentary overnight shipping. Isn't it nice to get as good as you give?

FaceBook FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK

601 Pennsylvania Ave, NW I Washington, DC I 202 737 6200

Our Website | Privacy Policy | Unsubscribe
This e-mail is intended for recipients 21 years of age and older. If you are younger than 21, please unsubscribe to future mailings.