RE: Hamama Jury Instructions

Title: Hamama Jury Instructions

Mr. Faraj, there was no attachment to your email.

From: Haytham Faraj [mailto:haytham@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2010 5:03 PM
To: Martin, Michael C. (USAMIE)
Subject: RE: Hamama Jury Instructions

My very rough instructions are included.  They over lap much of what you proposed.  I have two additional instructions that you didn’t include in yours.  I highlighted them for you.  I am concerned with your proposed instruction for the conspiracy and violations of 18 U.S.C. 951.  Other than that we’re pretty close.  Please review and let me know what you think.  Once you respond, I’ll modify them to include witness names where applicable and other specifics.  We’ll then append to what you already have and submit one set to the court.