RE: Wuterich Mandate

LtCol Sullivan, et. al.,

In receipt, thank you.  I will summarize everything done in this record at the next session of court.  All emails have been sent out, including the ex parte sealed hearing.  I am on my way to the post office to mail the sealed memorandum for the record, and the original signature changes and corrections to Mr. Keller.  Everyone have a great Christmas Season.  I imagine that we need to decide if we are still proceeding with our trial schedule.  Again, I have no intention at this time of moving the trial dates.  But I will listen to parties as you ascertain the state of the appeals over the next few weeks.

R,

LtCol David M. Jones
Military Judge
Western Pacific Judicial Circuit