RE: Wuterich Mandate

Mr. Keller,

I just sent you an email containing the record of trial as I received it from LSSS, CampPen.

The Word Document is my ruling on the "Counsel Motion" that I attached to the record as an appellate exhibit at the last session of trial.  Please note that it is NOT what the Appellate Defense Counsel submitted to CAAF, as I made corrections and additions before entering my findings on the record in November.  Attachment 1 is a scanned signature page from me for this ruling.

Attachment 3 is the signature pages and correction pages from the record of trial.

I am sending you, snail mail, the sealed ex parte hearing memo for the record, along with original signature pages from the record and the corrected pages.

I am emailing to Mr. Troidl, the Clerk of Court for NMCCA, a scanned copy of the sealed exhibit, the Memo for the Record, regarding the ex parte hearing.

v/r,

LtCol David M. Jones
Military Judge
Western Pacific Judicial Circuit