From: Gannon Maj Nicholas L
Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 2010 12:14
To: Jones LtCol David M; Dempsey Capt Suzanne M
Cc: 'neal@puckettfaraj.com'; 'haytham@puckettfaraj.com'; Marshall Maj Meridith L; Brower Capt Matthew R; Sullivan LtCol Sean; Myers SSgt Kara C; Keller, Brian K NAMARA, CODE 46
Subject: RE: Wuterich Mandate

Your Honor,

Thank you for your response.  Your proposed COA will work.

Only two requested additions:

1.  Could you please identify the individual to whom you email the materials at Code 46.  That way, we can track the materials and ensure that they are timely filed with the NMCCA.

2.  Could you please snail mail the original authentication page to Code 46?   That way, once they get it, they will replace the scanned authentication page with the original.

For his SA, I have ccd the Deputy Director of Appellate Government, Mr. Brian Keller.

Very respectfully submitted,
Major Gannon