Re: Amazon Class Action

It appears that they may have addressed the issue.  I won't know for sure until an order I have in process due out in February gets shipped.  The policy also states:

The order summary in Your Account will reflect the lowest price within 24 hours of the price change.

The item in question has been reduced since 11/5/2010 and it still isn't reflected properly in my "Your Account" page...