Translation Contract

ALCON:

I was just informed that SAIC was successful in defeating the effort to have them replaced on the contract and they cancelled the solicitation.  While I am disappointed in this news I am still very excited about all of the possibilities still remaining and forthcoming.  I want to thank all those who were working toward this effort.... believe me when I say nothing has been lost.  I trust and hope everyone will have a happy and healthy holiday weekend.  Standby for the next engagement.  If you have any specific questions please let me know.

FYI business is registered in CCR and the SBA.

V/r
Eric