PTA US v. Scarselli

Maj Miner, Sir,

My client wanted to take another crack at this.  He really wants to take full responsibility and explain himself to the CG.  With that said, I've attached a PTA that I believe meets his desires.

I've also attached the word document in the event there are some changes you wanted to make and return to us as a counter offer.  Thanks.

Christian P. Hur
Captain, USMC
Senior Defense Counsel
Telephone:  (619) 524-8713
Fax:  (619) 524-6784
Address:  Defense Section, Bldg 12, 1st Floor, MCRD, San Diego, CA 92140

This email may contain Attorney Work Product.  Please delete if you received
this message in error.