RE: Business development

It was a pleasure to meet you as well.  Please see the below link.  I will be in touch.  I have looked for its posting but can’t seem to find it yet.  Please check to make sure I haven’t missed somewhere.

V/r

Eric

https://www.fbo.gov/?s=opportunity&mode=form&id=aa2ae1d2917abcf087695c7d0d460e4b&tab=core&_cview=1

--
Eric S. Montalvo
Attorney at Law

Suite 210

Alexandria, VA 22314

eric@puckettfaraj.com

(703) 706-9566  Phone

(540) 840-7717  Cell
(202) 318-7652  Fax

DC
׀ CA ׀ MI ׀ VA
www.PuckettFaraj.com

Practice is limited to matters and proceedings before special courts - federal courts - agencies. Confidentiality / Privilege Notice: This transmission, including attachments, is intended solely for the use of the designated recipient(s). This transmission may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The use or disclosure of the information contained in this transmission for any purpose other than that intended by its transmittal is strictly prohibited.  If you are not an intended recipient of this transmission, please immediately destroy all copies received and notify the sender.