Documents or Witnesses for WOFFORD Board

Gentlemen,
Will you be able to share your witnesses (if any) and their contact information with my by tomorrow, COB? I'll be working from home on Friday and would like more than Monday to call them up and interview them prior to their participation at the board. Also, do you mind sharing with me an idea of what documentary evidence you'll be presenting? I'll provide the same info as a courtesy by COB tomorrow.

V/R
Lis

LT Elisabeth H. Pennix, JAGC, USN
Senior Trial Counsel