Some news

...That's not good. I don't know what if any of this you are aware of, and I heard it is all from Lis. Apparently Nikkia was pregnant with Warren Johnson's baby. Warren was a friend from high school. He is married to Edwina Johnson. Edwina has allegedly been contacted repeatedly by Wofford, and Wofford has threatened her, told her warren was her's, and that she was military and can watch her house, etc. Warren apparently came up a few weeks ago to be with Nikkia during her foot surgery, which was a violation of his parole. He was arrested and incarcerated upon his return to Baltimore. Nikkia and Warren also allegedly went and bought a car with Nikkia forging Edwina's signature.
Now, Wofford told someone somewhere that she was no longer pregnant, and the command knows this. When I thought about it, she did look slimmer the last couple times I talked to her. Obviously, if she has been representing that she is pregnant, that's a problem. I have no idea if she has been. Lis said "I'd like to leave Edwina out of this." I think she basically wants us to give her the info on the witnesses we are going to call and make sure Wofford doesn't show up in maternity clothes and/or say how hard it was for her and husband to lose their child etc. Nikkia is coming over here tomorrow, so I can ask her more about this stuff. Again, I have no idea if any of it is true, but creates potential issues for the board next week. Thoughts? Also, lis wants you to give her a call.
V/R,
LT Gough

Charles C. Gough
LT, JAGC, USN
Naval Legal Service Office North Central
Detachment Great Lakes
2540 Paul Jones Street, Bldg 2, Ste 100
Great Lakes, IL 60088
(847) 688-4753, extension 108

FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY - Privacy Sensitive - Any misuse or unauthorized disclosure can result in both civil and criminal penalties.

NOTICE: This e-mail communication is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain unclassified confidential and/or
attorney-client privileged information. Any unauthorized disclosure, copying or dissemination of this communication is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by telephone or e-mail and delete all copies received.