RE: Ochoa thoughts

Roger on Ho and Kos.  I was actually thinking more about Ton--Ochoa adamantly denied ever meeting him.

-----Original Message-----
From: Haytham [mailto:haytham@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2010 10:38 AM
To: Hatch MAJ Douglas C
Subject: Re: Ochoa thoughts

I'll take another look at the jet-ski shop owner's statements. I didn't mean to suggest any witnesses perjured themselves. We agreed with all except the way Kos testified and Ho's denials of his relationship with Cruz. Ochoa doesn't deny owing her money but doesn't believe it was for the real estate stuff. Regardless, he admits to owing her money.

Vr,