Re: 804-11 Strand

Nili,
Either Haytham or I will check it out by this weekend and get right back to you.  We're inclined to take it based on the photos and description.  I'm coming back to town and will be vacating G-116 for good on Tues morning (23rd).  I'll have all the linen in laundry baskets and all trash emptied.  We'll leave it in neat condition.  Should I drop off the keys at the guard house if I leave before the office opens?
Neal
Neal A. Puckett, Esq
1800 Diagonal Rd, Suite 210

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.