Re: Birthday wishes and connecting Marines

Dan, thanks. I'd appreciate that very much. Always good to extend the Jarhead network.

By way of background, I've been on Wall Street for 16 years focusing on project finance, structured energy finance, renewables and infrastructure. I spent 10 years as an investment banker at Credit Suisse out of business school and the last 6 at Deutsche Bank in structured credit trading and capital markets. I have an MBA from Wharton and a bachelors from Michigan. But I learned most of what I use day to day at TBS, IOC and on the job for 4 years with 2/5.

I've been active with a few veterans oriented charities, including Intrepid Relief Fund, Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund and Wall Street Warfighters. In 2006 I produced a documentary film- Combat Diary: The Marines of Lima Company- which received an Emmy Award nomination for Exceptional Merit in Nonfiction Filmmaking.

In advance of us meeting if you know of anyone in need of someone with my skill set, please let me know.

Until then, thanks again and Semper Fidelis,

Yellen