Hawk appeal

Maj Houtz, Sir,

On behalf of Mr. Joshua Hawk, we defense attorneys inquire as to the status of his UCMJ 69b appeal.  I understood that you were responding on behalf of the government and forwarding the appeal up to Code 20.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, Sir.

Christian P. Hur
Captain, USMC
Senior Defense Counsel
Telephone:  (619) 524-8713
Fax:  (619) 524-6784
Address:  Defense Section, Bldg 12, 1st Floor, MCRD, San Diego, CA 92140

This email may contain Attorney Work Product.  Please delete if you received
this message in error.