RE: Vega.

Roger and thanks for the word. R/LtCol Rubin

-----Original Message-----
From: Gilinsky Capt David
Sent: Friday, November 05, 2010 10:31 AM
To: Rubin LtCol Peter R
Cc: Hur Capt Christian P; 'Haytham Faraj'; Miner Maj Brett C
Subject: RE: Vega.

Sir,

I can juggle my schedule to accommodate the 16-18th timeframe, however, I'm not sure that it will be possible to secure billeting and transport for approximately 10-12 witnesses to Camp Pendleton, especially considering there are several who are going to be arriving from OCONUS.

My understanding is that there is a pending PTA in Mattison, and that it will likely settle out.  If I can get further word from Mattison's DC, I'll keep you updated.

V/R

Captain D. Gilinsky
(760) 830-5211