From: "Lynette Adams" <ladams@legalarts.com>
Date: November 3, 2010 9:03:11 AM PDT
To: "Neal Puckett" <Neal@PuckettFaraj.com>
Subject: RE: Wuterich

Good morning Neal,

How are you doing?  I have a bill that we are ready to submit for the Wuterich case but I do not have the contract and documentation for submitting.  Is there somebody I need to contact to get this information or is this something you can help me with?  Please let me know.

Have a great day.

Sincerely,
~Lynette