Move out date

Nili,
Good morning!
Looks like we'll definitely be out of G-116 by 22 Nov.  Thought I'd let you know so you can make it available to someone else, perhaps for Thanksgiving weekend.  We know that we have paid for the whole month and that unless you are able to rent it, there is no refund.  Not to worry.  But if you are able to get another tenant, we certainly would appreciate it!
Can we discuss which units may be available beginning mid Jan running through mid Feb?  Would be seeking a similarly excellent rate for a month of rent even though it won't be an exact "calendar" month, if you can.  Doesn't have to be G-116, but we'd still need 2 BR/2 bath and a kitchen.
We also have a referral for another associate who'd like to bring his family out during that same period.  His name is Mike Epstein and I have copied him on this email.  Please communicate with him directly about what dates he might need.
Hope you're having a good week,
Neal
Neal A. Puckett, Esq
1800 Diagonal Rd, Suite 210

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.