RE: Latest Wuterich draft

Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: Haytham Faraj <haytham@puckettfaraj.com>
To: DHSULLIVAN@aol.com; neal@puckettfaraj.com; kirk.sripinyo@navy.mil
Sent: Thu, Nov 4, 2010 9:47 am
Subject: RE: Latest Wuterich draft

Gentlemen,I took a quick chop at this before going to court thismorning. Attached for your review. ÂFrom: DHSULLIVAN@aol.com[mailto:DHSULLIVAN@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2010 12:29 AM
To: neal@puckettfaraj.com; haytham@puckettfaraj.com;kirk.sripinyo@navy.mil
Subject: Latest Wuterich draft

ÂHere's tonight's version, incorporating not only Maj Sip's changesfrom today, but also Babu's outstanding suggestions. Neal & Haytham,I've inserted a few new comment balloons with questions arising from Babu'ssuggestions. Could one of you please shoot us the answers to thosequestions?
Also, Maj Sip, do you have the contact info for the Appellees forSection VII of the brief? If so, could you either insert that in trackchanges format or shoot it to me in a separate e-mail?
Semper Fi,
DHS