Wuterich writ appeal

Gentlemen,

I'm still working on the Wuterich writ appeal.  At this point, it's become apparent to me that it won't be in good enough shape to circulate tonight.  I think I can make it presentable tomorrow night and circulate it then.

Maj Sip -- I don't think I have an MS Word version of the mandamus petition including the revisions you made on Thursday.  Could you please send me a Word version of that petition as filed?

Because there are so many more hoops to jump through for a CAAF filing compared to an NMCCA filing, my best guess is that we won't have this ready to file until Wednesday.  But we have 20 days from last Friday, so we still have plenty of time.

Semper Fi,
DHS