UCI 3rd motion

Haytham,

I made edits to your motion and am sending it back to you for 1 more look before I file on your behalf.  The item that you need to really look at are the witnesses we are requesting for this hearing.

For example, do we want Beck or Blyther to show; what about their attorneys?  Do we want to list Yuweyn Ho in case LtCol Ashbacher says she never gave TCs the information?  I know she did because Ho as a TC learned it from her.

Otherwise, I think its ready for filing.  In other news, NMCI unlocked my disabled account late last night and said it was just a computer error.  Given the drama that's been going on, I honestly believed it might have been a retaliatory action by Col Smith, directly or indirectly.  After all, you were the one that warned me that emails would be the first thing to go when she struck back.

--
Christian P. Hur