Fees for Tommy Burden

Hello Marcy,
    I didn't get an answer to my inquiry about the fees for Tommy's procedure.  I faxed a copy of the agreement for $5000.00, and I show a payment of  $2500 back in Sept of 2008.  Shouldn't the amount we send now be $2500 instead of $3000?  Please advise.  Also, we have not received any other billing statements except the latest that showed a balance of $665.  We would appreciate a total statement of billing thus far for our account.
(I would assume that any time spent on your part of mailing bills to Tommy instead of to us would be deducted?)
    I appreciate your efforts to clarify this.  We wish to call Kenneth and put the correct amount on a credit card asap.  We look forward to our November hearing and hopefully resolving Tommy's discharge issue in a positive way.
    I know we are meeting Haytham at his office on Sunday,  the 28th.  However, we don't know the time, or how long he would expect the briefing to last. May we know this info, or is it too soon to finalize?

Most sincerely,
Pam Burden